Become part of our team!
We are looking for people who are exceptionally creative and open-minded, regardless of their level of experience.
By working for Gameloft, you will have an unparalleled degree of autonomy in your work while keeping the support and advice of your team always within reach.
We strongly believe in cohesion and team spirit. Creating mobile video games involves strong collaboration with different types of talents. It is the coming together of skills – from producers, developers, game designers, artists, marketers, game monetization managers and more - that creates games people want to play. Here, we learn from each other and value talent more than focusing on hierarchy.
Despite the vastness of the company, it is our priority to keep teams in close contact with each other on a daily basis. Whether you’re next door or a thousand miles away from your team, we encourage simple, direct, and informal exchanges that are well-adapted to our enjoyable industry.
As a 2D artist you will work on developing the graphical identity of a videogame, bringing to life exciting new worlds.
Daily challenges include:
- Create character concepts, environments and backgrounds in
collaboration with the game designer and art director
- Create game interface and menus
- Makes sure that all the graphic assets have an unitary graphic
aspect, in accordance with the game’s determined style
Who you are?
You have strong knowledge of color theory
You have excellent sense of color, the possibility to create
well-balanced color palettes, an ease of transposing ideas into
already decided colors
You have outstanding drawing and composition skills
You have knowledge of classical drawing and painting techniques
You have the ability to work in an already defined style
You have excellent Photoshop skills.
- Degree from an Art College
- 3D modeling experience in low and high poly
- Experience in texturing
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free
communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding
performances fairly rewarded.
- The opportunity to work and learn in a professional environment.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- On site cervical massages and eye check-ups on a regular basis.
- Gym and Spa facilities, free for employees.
- Free access to football court once a week, close to the office.
- Relaxation area with ping pong table, darts, foosball, Xbox,
- A modern and ultra central office building.
PASSIONATE PEOPLE MAKE EXCITING GAMES and APPLY HERE: https://career.gameloft.com/index.php/job/6809272