As a 3D Game Environment Artist you will work on modeling, texturing and lighting level environments and assets.
Daily challenges include:
- Create the whole artistic part of a game level, models terrain geometry, level objects and props at the top quality required by the next-gen consoles market (Apple iPhone, Playstation 3 Nintendo Wii, XBOX 360).
- Create textures, set up lighting, optimize the geometry of the level, use in-house tools to export and check the level in-game.
- Extensive knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Maya or XSI (basic knowledge of 3D Studio Max is a must)
- Highly proficient in modeling 3D environments and objects, using both hi-poly and low-poly techniques
- Good knowledge about lightning techniques (vertex colour and lightmap are a must)
- Able to animate basic objects in a 3D environment (trees, moving objects etc.)
- Able to work respecting strict technical and artistic limitations and instructions;
- Good artistic sensibilities
- The ability to produce textures of high artistic quality is an important plus
- General knowledge about 3D rendering engines and adjacent technologies (shaders, scripts) is an important plus
- Experience in creating games and knowledge about the gaming art and history are very appreciated
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded.
- The opportunity to work and learn in a professional environment.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- On site cervical massages and eye check-ups on a regular basis.
- Gym and Spa facilities, free for employees.
- Free access to football court once a week, close to the office.
- Relaxation area with ping pong table, darts, foosball, Xbox, PlayStation.
- A modern and ultra central office building.
PASSIONATE PEOPLE MAKE EXCITING GAMES and APPLY HERE: https://career.gameloft.com/index.php/job/6809151