Post or apply for a paid job
Find or post a paid job
This forum provides a place for paid job postings. This means fully established companies looking to hire staff for a full/part time employment with benefits, contract & freelance work or anything in between.
Please follow the rules below to keep the forum clean, relevant and most of all, helpful.
- This is for paid work only - no-nonsense.
- No mods, or any other form of non-paid positions, including "pay when we're done" structure projects. If you can not offer industry standard pay, paid in regular increments or partly upfront for freelance work, you are not offering a paid job that we allow here. If your project does not offer immediate pay, it doesn't belong on the forum.
- Do not spam. Post your ad once. If you're looking for someone, and you have updated the position, then it is OK to update your topic to show that change. Update the first post, and make a new reply to explain what has changed. The point of this rule is to discourage meaningless posts. Otherwise everyone is bumping their topic to get to the top, and each topic gets filled with posts which are an annoyance for everyone.
- Do not reply in a topic unless you have a relevant question which informs everyone, i.e. "Do you require a work visa?", "Is there a deadline for your art test?", etc. Don't ask questions which only apply to your situation. Use the Send Message system, or email, to contact someone for work.
- Applicants should not post images from their portfolio, info selling themselves, or links to their portfolio in a company's topic. If you want to apply, email or Send Message them directly with a link to your portfolio. Do not post just to say you have applied, i.e "PM sent!". This is an annoyance for the OP and everyone else.
- Do not ask when you'll receive a response, or to state you haven't heard back. Responding to each applicant is a very time-consuming process, most OPs do not have the time for this. If you do not hear back, it is best to assume the OP is not interested in your submission. If the OP is still looking, they will post an update.
- This is not a place to critique/comment on other people's work, these sort of responses need to be kept in Art Critique. If you have a comment for someone, feel free to send them a PM.
If you have any questions about this section feel free to ask in this thread.