My name is Matteo, I am 22 years young and I am participating for the first time in this just awesome challenge... which is why I am super hyped!
10 - NEKOHIME
As the character manifests itself with each working session - most of them till 2 am because it is then when I get the best and creative ideas ^^ - I more and more understand who and what she is. Every element tells a story, so that in the end you should be able to imagine a fitting background for her by yourself.
But here are some (obvious or NOT so obvious) facts:
- "Nekohime" means "Cat-Princess"
- "Super Evil Neko-Hime" would be spelled in Japanese like this: "Subarashi aku no neko hime" haha (In the polypainted version she has a kanji tattoo that says exactly that )
- She is a melee fighting type using her gloves.
- She likes Tea, but you could have really guessed that as she has some Geisha elements (those glowing Sticks for example)
- As she is a princess she naturally can´t stand bad smell!
PS: Oh, and don´t wonder if she turns Darkness in the end! hehe
- Matteo Nikolic
- no website yet!