C++ Programmers are involved in designing and implementing 3D engines and technologies on various mobile and/or gaming devices (iOS, Android, Windows, etc), developing tools for 3D videogames creation and participating in the creation process along with the game design and art teams.
Daily challenges include:
- Program the game according to the game design document and the
programming rules already in place Integrate all elements of the
product, including engine, user interface, graphics/animations and
sound (if applicable)
- Work with the team to improve the production
process and help in establishing best-practices
- Document the code and
design and share with the team.
Who you are?
- You have excellent skills in C++ doubled by 2+ years of experience in C++ programming
- You have knowledge in 3D mathematics (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors)
- You have knowledge and/or experience with graphic libraries (OpenGLES 2.0/3.0/3.1, Metal, Direct 3D)
- You have experience in video game programming or other 3D applications (homemade applications accepted)
- You are a creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize unfamiliar concepts
- You are motivated, hard-working, thorough and able to work on a team.
- Knowledge of current game engines and tools (Unity/Unreal/Crytek/etc)
or physics engines (Bullet/Havok/etc)
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded.
- The opportunity to work and learn in a professional environment.
Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- On site cervical massages and eye check-ups on a regular basis.
- Gym and Spa facilities, free for employees.
- Free access to football court once a week, close to the office.
- Relaxation area with ping pong table, darts, foosball, Xbox, PlayStation.
- A modern and ultra central office building.
Interested? Apply now! http://www.gameloft.ro/jobs/details/302