Have a knack for teaching and want to give back to the game art community? Have a high level of expertise doing something awesome you want to share with the world?
3dmotive is looking for new authors to contribute to our growing library. We are seeking well-spoken individuals to bring the best 3d tutorials to life. But we don't bring in just any geek off the street - Do you have what it takes? Prove it! Let's get started:
Have Existing Video content?
- 3dmotive is always looking for fresh content. Got a video you've already created? We'd love to add it to our library and pay you for it!
- Send sample clips to email@example.com and we'll review the content. We're happy to sign NDAs if needed.
- We're looking for well-spoken, clear videos that cover anything CG, Game Art, or Animation related that would fit our library.
- You can keep rights to your video! We're happy to offer "usage" contracts instead of full buyouts. We'd love to discuss the specifics about giving you usage payments and royalties!
For New Authors
- Shoot a short, 5-10 minute video of on anything game-art related. The sky's the limit! Record it using Camtasia at 1280x720 and throw it up on Youtube.
- Take a look at any of our free content for samples and the quality we are looking for. High energy and well-paced videos are a plus. Our mantra is "Teach - not just show".
- Make it as clear as possible. The video and the content is yours to keep! Think clear, dummy-proof step-by-step instructions that your grandma could follow along with.
- Send the Youtube link over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll review it. If it melts our faces with how awesome you are, we'll contact you with feedback and move to the super-secret next phase.
3dmotive pays well +bonuses when delivered on schedule!
Flat rate delivery payout for the video itself (All Videos)
Bonus for delivery if on schedule (New Videos)
What are you waiting for? Go make awesome!