It's the start of a new week and we all know what that means - New challenge!
Week 1 will be a focus on drawing shape and form.
In this week you'll be tasked with 3 challenges.
1. Drawing basic shapes: Spheres, Cylinders, Boxes and a Cones in space. Draw the center line in all your shapes Fill a page with. 8.5x11 or bigger
2. Drawing 5 boxes or cylinders in 1 point and 2 point perspective
3. Combining all the shapes together to create new shapes
Bonus 1. Use the geometric shapes to create an simple isometric environment
Bonus 2. Add Shading to your shapes.
Post finished pieces here by the deadline. Use the edit feature to post updates as to not clutter the topic.
- Post your entry in this topic
- No art recycling, the entry must be made for this challenge specifically
- Entries can be in any medium (2D/3D/4D?)
- No AI Art
- Combining different challenges is ok
Artwork will be shared on the header of the cubebrush forums as well as social media platforms.
If you want us to tag you on social media, be sure to include your @user for both Instagram and Twitter in your post!