I've been pretty busy, and I've not had as much time to work on this as I would have liked, so I'm in a race to the finish line now to have something finished before the deadline.
Here's a summery on what I've been doing:
I started the clothes in Marvelous Designer.
Then I jumped over to Maya to retopo everything.
I wanted to try something a bit different with the arm topology, where it more closely follows the arm anatomy, but in hindsight I shouldn't have bothered. It just took longer to do and creates more issues than it solves.
I posed everything in Zbrush and sculpted all the extra details.
I think the pose is okay, but could be better, I'm just not really sure how to improve it. So if anyone has any tips on improving it I'd love to hear them. I'm a bit short on time so I don't know if I can afford to go back and change the pose but I will if I can.
I did try doing hair 10 (from the concepts above) but I wasn't liking it that much in 3D, so I went with 11 instead.
It's going to be tricky to do with cards, but if I run out of time she looks cool bald too.
Now I'm on to texturing in Substance, I'm hoping this is where it all really comes together.
I did a skin test in Marmoset which I think helps to show where I'm going with this.