I'm back after completing the Anatomy 2 Class and working on the assignments long enough for me to soak in information regarding anatomy. I would like to say I now have a complete understanding of the upper body anatomy but that would be a lie. I understand it a lot better but I feel I could improve with my overall muscle masses and placement of the individual muscles as well. However, I believe that at this point I will improve my anatomy through practice as well as through feedback from other artists.
Without further ado...
2.1 - ANATOMY NOTES (SKELETON)
I took notes during the lecture, they were of great help to me in getting a grasp of anatomy so i will share them here. However I think the notes were only partly resposible for me getting a good grasp of anatomy. In reality they only helped me because i recording the information i was presented.
2.2 - ANATOMY 2 ( UPPER BODY MUSCLES)
Same as above...
2.3 - MUSCLES (OUTLINES)
So I started my assignments by getting familiar with the muscles. I was debbating on how many muscles outlines i should do before moving on and then I remembered that i had gathered a bunch of picture for an assignment for TERM 1 (NUDE FIGURE DRAWING) and decided to use those. I also used the SKELETONS ASSIGNMENT (TERM 1) as a base for the assignment following this one.
2.4 - SKELETON
As i mentioned before I updated the original SKELETONS (TERM 1) with the new information from this class to create a more anatomically correct skeleton for this class. The reason i mention this is because i didnt reference the original photographs of the people to updated the skeletons; This is important because I shifts the locations of the muscles slightly compared to the original poses.
2.5 - UPPER BODY MUSCLES
This was the final assignment for this. I actually had to do this assignment twice. the first time I didnt reference the original pictures to recreate the muscle locations. However as i was getting ready to submit this assignment i decided to double check this assignment and i realized my muscle placement and muscle masses where off. So i decided to spend a bit more time correcting the mistakes i orignally made. furthermore i made sure i referenced the original pictures. Below is the final result .
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
I am exhausted. Today I rest.
Tommorrow I start the final class for this term.
(CLOTHED FIGURE DRAWING)
P.S. I probably won't complete the final class until after New Years so...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! & HAPPY NEW YEAR!