I hope I can make it in time. Work got me running low on free time.
Anyways, today I managed to sqeeze in some weapon design for her.
1) The laurel is part of the polearm, one way or another.
2) The weapon belongs to someone leading the charge.
3) The weapon should look used. (Got to look a little roughed up to fit a viking.)
How they were met in the final design:
1) Laurel is attached to the tip, giving the weapon some interesting shape distribution.
2) Polearm doubles as banner, without looking too fancy.
3) Broken tip, laurel falling apart, banner is a mess - this thing has been on the battlefield.
I'm not to concerned about giving her a shield. I mean, I most likely will, but I don't think it'll be important enough for me to go too deep into designing it. It'll match the rest of her gear, that's about it.