My first three assignments in Term 1 can be seen here. I couldn't figure out how to get my pen to actually start with a super small point and gradually grow the way the examples were. I messed with multiple settings, but ultimately just tried to do the best I could with what I had available.
The adjustments page was very fun to work with and experiment using all the different photoshop tools. It took me a few tries to adjust the final image, but I'm happy with how close I got it to the original.
The dream castle took me a long time and a lot of experimentation. I did a lot of photo editing in high school several years ago, but it has been a hot minute and I'm not as skilled as I once was. Nonetheless, I enjoyed messing around with trying to blend the pictures together.