Thank you @Opal @Gordon003 for the kind words! I've gotten myself into a bit of a hole right now where I need to once again change my approach to the ART School program to make it more sustainable as my life changes around me.
Here is my updated approach:
- TERM Updates: At the end of each consecutive month ( besides two -- these will be breaks for the holidays ), I will go through an individual term and complete my assignments to be posted as an Update on the final Sunday of that month. I'll begin with TERM 1 this month, and so on
- Anatomy: There is not too much to say here, other than the fact that I will be focusing on a different portion of the body ( i.e. Head, Chest, Arms, and Legs ) each Quarter of the year. This means that there will be two more updates for the Head Anatomy, and the second will coincide on the same day as the TERM 1 Update, and will be the final anatomy update for the Head
- Plein Air Painting / Observational Drawing: This has been a new and exciting change of pace for me, and I'll be sure to stick with it and provide an Update each Wednesday. I don't necessarily have any specific goals in mind here, other than improving my observational skills and maybe lighting
- Fundamentals: There isn't much changing here, other than the fact these will now be posted on Saturdays on a Bi-Weekly basis. I will still be focusing on gesture drawing, color theory, and perspective. One thing I may add to the gestures are animations ( made from selected images of a moving subject -- be it an animal or person for example ). I've added in an animation below to provide some context for what these could be.
- Art Studies: For these, my main subject matter will change every two months. I will additionally be studying from film / game stills for some added challenge and fun! Otherwise, the main change here is that I'll be posting Updates for these on Fridays on a Bi-Weekly basis ( same at the Fundamentals )
That is all for now. See you soon