Sorry for the late update. I've been drawn into different plans in my schedule for the past couple of weeks. I'll be updating my progress during my time away from here right now.
So I've already finalised my design for Janne's armour design and developed the back design of her costume as well.
I also created an emblem design for the armour based on Joan of Arc's original coat of arms, where I thought it might look like a crown on where the guard was (but with a wing-like feel to it). Additionally, I used Janne's emblem as a basis for one of the sword concepts that led to its final design as shown on the sheet.
These are the sword concepts for Janne that I made before I decided on one sword and develop towards the final version.
And these are thumbnail designs I've made to decide on which pose and design I'll be heading towards on the full body illustration. At the moment, still figuring out which pose is the best to work with.
That's about all I can post and write for my ArtWar3 progress catch-up right now.